Friday, October 5, 2007

Free Classes Through Free-ed.net

I found free-ed.net today. Seems like a great opportunity. However, I was unable to find any off-site reviews by people who have taken one of their courses. Feedback welcome in the comments. If it's not a legit site (say, they try to sell you stuff once you get the "free" stuff), I'll take it off the blog. If it's legit, I'll leave it.

The topics they teach are:

GED prep
Health Care
Information Technology
Business, Marketing, Economics
Building and Construction
Electronics
Mathematics
Science

What I like about their list, is a lot of courses focus on how to use this stuff in a real live job. Not just to get a grade. Information that will make someone's life better and really open up opportunities because their knowledge is useful.

If it's truly free, this is about as good as "real" education gets.

No comments: