Hey nice blog........... I liked it a lot.......... Thanx for providing information about OER.......... Even I had an idea of learning through Audio Books............ I got an opportunity to hear and practice the language through a website. Log on to ”Audio Books” because this is easy to use. Collins 40-mimute audio can help you learn short and simple phrases and different languages quickly just by listening and repeating. I hope it will be useful to you, too.
2 comments:
Hey nice blog........... I liked it a lot..........
Thanx for providing information about OER..........
Even I had an idea of learning through Audio Books............
I got an opportunity to hear and practice the language through a website. Log on to ”Audio Books” because this is easy to use. Collins 40-mimute audio can help you learn short and simple phrases and different languages quickly just by listening and repeating. I hope it will be useful to you, too.
Post a Comment